What are Product Rendering Tools?
Product Rendering Tools help you create product renders easier and faster in Blender.
Import assets from other files
Product Render Tools enables you to easily import and use assets saved in other project files. Here is what you can do:
- You can easily append or link an asset from another blend file.
- You can easily import an asset from an OBJ or FBX file.
Add decals or labels to your models
Manually adding a label or sticker on top of your product model can take quite some time. Product Rendering Tools enable you to do this in a fraction of the time. Not only that, it takes just a few clicks.
How to import an image using Product Rendering Tools addon
How to project an image to a mesh using Product Rendering Tools addon
Turn Selected Object Into A Shadow Catcher
Make shadow catcher tool converts any mesh into a shadow catcher. A useful tool when compositing your model into an image or video.
Render Your Product
In the Render Your Product section, you easily render your image or animation by clicking the ‘Render Image’ and ‘Render Animation’ buttons respectively.
How to install Product Rendering Tools
- Download Product Rendering Tools from Gumroad and save it on your computer
- Do not unzip the Product_Rendering_Tools.zip file
- In Blender, go to Edit > Preferences > Add-ons. Click the ‘Install…’ button and select Product_Rendering_Tools.zip to install
- Check the box to activate the Product Rendering Tools addon
- Close the preference window
How to use Product Rendering Tools
- In the 3D viewport, tap the ‘N’ key to access the side panel
- You should now see a tab labeled ‘PRT’. Select it.
- You now have all tools available to you