Applying materials individually to multiple objects in Blender can be time-consuming. This tutorial will show you a faster way to apply materials to multiple objects simultaneously.
- Open Blender and navigate to the Material Properties tab.
- Add a new material to one of your objects in the scene. Customize the material according to your preferences.
- First, hold the Shift key and select the objects you want to apply the material.
- Then, select the object that has the material you want to apply to other objects.
- With all selected objects, press Ctrl + L to bring up the Make Links menu.
- Select “Link Materials” from the menu.
- Now all objects you selected have the same material.